Landlord Services Belfast
Your Property Geeks offers a service for all landlords who would like to not have the responsibility of managing their properties. This service is available to all landlords, not just our clients and can be implemented at any time. No matter who found your tenants, you can pass us the core details of your tenancy and we will take over the management of the property, leaving you to sit back and relax.
Your Property Geeks seek to develop a solid relationship between landlords and tenants.
At Your Property Geeks a letting begins with good preparation before letting and ongoing communication between landlords and tenants throughout.
How our rental process works
- We will inspect your property is suitable for renting
- We will give you a current market rental valuation, regardless of area, despite being based in East Belfast, we can adapt to your preference of area.
- We will advise you on all legal obligations you need to know on renting your property to keep you on the right side of the law
How we market your property?
We will complete all the viewings for the property and ensure we get you the right tenant. Once all reference checks have been completed and we have a suitable applicant we will discuss with you.
We offer a Let only service or a fully managed service.
Let Only Service
- Market the property both externally and at our prominent East Belfast location.
- Find a suitable tenant.
- Complete the tenancy agreement.
- Ensure payment arrangement in place.
- Pass the reins over to you.
Fully Managed Service
- If you have Housing Benefit tenants, I can advice them of their entitlement.
- Arrange all gas safety checks of your property.
- I will always keep you on the right side of the law by making sure your properties meet all regulations, giving you and the tenant peace of mind.
- I will pursue all rent arrears for you, by personally calling and speaking to the tenant(s) to get it resolved.
- If required, I will deal with all maintenance issues, leaving you free to get on with your life.
- Complete a condition and inventory report of the property prior to tenant moving in.
- Detailed photographic evidence in the case of a dispute at the end of the tenancy, which we can present on your behalf to the TPO or TDS if needs be.
- Notify utility providers at the start and end of the tenancy and to supply meter readings
- Inspect your property every 3 months for your peace of mind and to make sure the tenant is looking after it for you. Although we are based in East Belfast, we can make our way to your property for inspection regardless of area.
- If any issues arise during the tenancy, like misuse of property are anti-social, I will resolve this for you as quickly as possible.
Please fill in your contact details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.